It is essential that in today's economic climate we can supply our customers with what they need, when they need it.
Following the creation of a second distribution centre in Sheffield, which is stocked with the most popular pewter sheet, circles, shapes and ingots (all ready for same day collection or despatch) our record on delivery is unmatched within the industry.
Heavy investment at our processing factory in Wellingborough has resulted in increased stock levels, so we can respond much quicker to our customers needs.
* We make every effort to ensue your delivery is on time.
* Urgent orders can be accommodated. Please call 0114 2428750 for information.
* Stock items are delivered next day directly from the Sheffield depot.
* For large scale industrial use, orders are normally received 3-4 weeks in advance of the rapid delivery date. These are normally shipped direct from the Wellingborough factory.
* Each order is delivered in protective casing to ensure there is no damage through transportation.
How much will it cost to deliver my order in the UK?
Your order will be despatched via our Next Day courier service complete with track and trace.
This enables you to received a 1 hour delivery time slot the morning of delivery for your order.
The price of postage is determined based on the weight of the item being shipped and will be clearly shown as you progress through the checkout process based on your order. For more information on postage costs, or to enquire about postage charges for large orders please contact us on 0114 2428750 for more information.
How much will it cost to deliver my order internationally?
Your order will be despatched by international courier. Prices are dependent on the country you are delivering to and the weight of the parcel. All our products are individually weighed and your postal charges are calculated on the total weight. This will be displayed clearly on the checkout page as you progress through the site.
Will the parcel require a signature?
Yes. All our parcels are despatched with a tracking number and require a signature on delivery. We cannot specify a time of delivery and therefore many customers choose to take delivery at a work address or another address where someone can sign for your parcel during working hours. This can be specified during the checkout process.